Mick Schumacher: I am looking for the comparison with my dad

In his first formula 1 year Mick Schumacher dominated at least his teammates in the inferior Haas. In addition to the route there was another highlight for the rookie with the big name. The Netflix documentation about his father's life was a special moment, Mick Schumacher said the Frankfurter general newspaper.

Mick Schumacher: 'Being compared to my father was never a problem for me'

Oh yes, this movie should show next to the successes also the human part of my dad. I hold him for very, very successful, the 22-year-old said, But at the same time it is extremely difficult for me to look at the movie. This shows, how much feeling is how many emotions he triggers.

In September, the documentation had been published at Netflix. The film records the life of the record world champion. Carefully, the documentary approaches the day that changed everything. Since his ski accident on December 29, 2013, Michael Schumacher disappeared from the public, is home to the family in Switzerland. There is no accurate information about his health.

Although he compares reluctantly with others, said Mick Schumacher now, but I am looking for the comparison with my dad, I'm told that we are very similar. He impresses him the power and energy, which his father has used for his victories and championships, the concentration to always be 100 percent in the matter. I already believe that I have something of it, Mick said.

Articles and videos about the topic Schumacher 2022 New Ferrari replacement driver Latin received murder threats according to F1 final F1 entry from Audi is probably before Top sport live on DAZN. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

In his first season in the premier class of motorsport, Schumacher Junior had no point in the Bolding of the US team Haas, but the direct duel against his Russian teammates Nikita Casein decided clearly for themselves. In 2022, he Pilates the first points in the Haas and is also planned as a substitute driver at Ferrari, the racing team with which his father won five World Cup titles.

Comments

Popular Posts