I like Xenoblade 3 but it's complicated to search. Read Super Class! Near Future R and like Live Alive even more. Roller Dorome is splendid. This week's gaming

Now Gaming is a corner where you write the game that each writer plays that week every Sunday. It is the 350th time. It's still summer.

DLC CHRONO TRAP is free until August 30th

This week, I played NEON ABYSS for the first time in a long time. The update to catch up with the PC version, which had been developed, was distributed to the console version. A lot of weapons, reinforced items, bosses, etc. have been added, and a considerable large apde. In addition, the door of the office on the top floor of the base has finally opened, and the story is new. Unlocking the official cheat function while the meta remark pops out, and item collection elements have been introduced. After all it is worthwhile to play if there is a purpose.

The DLC CHRONO TRAP is also distributed at the same time. This is the content of adding endless mode, and can be switched to normal mode at the entrance that jumps into the dungeon. In the same mode, the number of rooms on the map is very small, while enhanced items appear frequently. The good tempo is fun to proceed without exploring. As in the example, the enhancements can be repeated infinitely, but there is a sense of tension because the elite monster appears. I'm going to play for a while again. by. Taijiro Yamanaka

Xenoblade

Ihanashi's witch

This week, I was playing the novel game Ihanashi no Witch. This work is a legendary boymeats girl set on a fictitious Okinawan island. The protagonist, Nishinemitsu, should have been a homeless former high school freshman who had been homeless. Hikari encountered a witch Rilu from a foreign country while searching for a nijuku and wandering the sugar cane field. In the wake of the encounter, the joint life of Lilu, who has no survival ability and her unknown Japanese common sense, begins. However, Lilu had the purpose of coming to the island, and the religion still remained on the night. The island's cause and the magic of a different world. The story of two people who resist fate is drawn.

In this work, the royal road boysmit girls will be developed at a good tempo while drawing the main line of the island's reasons. As a character, Kenshiro, who is a bad girl who likes beautiful girl animation, and Higa-pizu, who can destroy surfboards with bare hands. In particular, the self-proclaimed beautiful girl's Akami-duni was bright just by appearing. Although there was no development that would make a big deal just singing the royal road, the quality was high, and it was a work that did not stop reading for 10 hours. by. Keiichi yokoyama

Body Full Color

Dr. Kazuhiko Shimamoto's doujinshi Super Class! It was a book distributed at the comic market 100 held on August 13, but it was reserved on the mail order site because there was no energy to go to Tokyo Big Sight in both season and time. Although I do not mention the contents in detail, I enjoyed reading it because it was not possible to draw only by Mr. Shimamoto, the character designer. Since there is still a mail order stock, it is a book that I want Live Alive fans to take it by all means.

Dr. Shimamoto has been writing a doujinshi in the near future for a long time, and I feel that he really loves characters such as Akira and Legion. He has also been to live events related to Live Alive, but I wonder if the teachers in charge of character design, not just Mr. Shimamoto, are the same as I hear comments there. 。 Producer Tokita-san and other creators and old fans of the fans may have created the HD-2D version of Live Alive. The original version was one of my favorite games in my life, but after a remake and a doujinshi of Dr. Shimamoto, it became my favorite work. by. Aki Nogishi

I'm so stuck

This week I was playing Roller Dorome. A three-person shooting action game that fights while running with roller skating. Use 2 pistols and shotguns to destroy enemies in the stage like a skate park. To replenish bullets, you need to decide on skating tricks on the stage. As a type of trick, you can grab your feet during the jumping, rotate your body, or slide on a wall. Anyway, it is a game that runs cool and flies, and defeats the enemy brilliantly.

Various elements are included in the axis, and the impression that those elements are properly engaged. At first, I am confused by a somewhat unique operation, but I am glad that I can feel better when I play. Although it is not necessary to stick to the appearance of the jumping trick for the capture, it is somewhat asexual and makes it more difficult to operate. The room for playing in such tricks is also good. On the other hand, the difficulty level can be set freely to some extent, so even those who are not good at action are designed to be safe. The stylish visuals and music are also attractive, and we are playing ugly while listening to the synth wave. by. Hideaki FUJIWARA

Picnic purpose with Niina almost

Xenoblade 3 has come to the end. The impression that it is carefully made has not changed, and the gimmicks of the story are becoming more interesting as the end of the game, and I feel excited.

On the other hand, I have time to have complicated thoughts. It is a helpless feeling at the time of the road. Xenoblade 3 has a vast map and is worth exploring. There are so many events and I feel that it is one real pleasure. However, I often feel why I'm exploring because of the low search rewards. Since the quest item has become an independent delivery format, the collection is a sense of accomplishment. Nopon coins are overflowing immediately, so they are subject to replacement, and the ether cylinder tends to overflow. I'm a little happy about accessories, but I can't manage class change frequently. Gem is an important material with many strong enemy mob-drop. The money is basically extra. Whether you pick up the falling items or find a treasure chest, you won't be a reward. As a result, mapping is the most fun.

Of course, it seems like a reward is a reward, but since the detour content is large but there are few rewards, I just think about what I am doing. I like the detour and I'm proceeding because it's important in terms of the story of the story, but I'm wondering if I'm doing my best personally. It may be a matter of how to enjoy it. I like it as a game, but when I search, I play with a wrinkled feeling. by. Ayuo Kawase

Comments

Popular Posts