RB Leipzig Konrad Laimer flirts with switch to FC Bayern

In summer, Konrad Lieder is said to have been FC Bayern before moving from RB Leipzig. A deal did not come about. After the season, however, the rumors might get hot again.

Konrad

In summer season, the reports continued that Konrad Lieder would leave RB Leipzig and switch to Bayern. Ultimately, it did not happen.

In an interview with the kicker, Lieder, whose agreement at RB Leipzig expires after the 2022/2023 season, flirted with a modification to Bayern. Nothing is chosen and nothing is left out, the Austrian responded to a concern.

Nevertheless, an extension at RB does not indicate. There are no conversations about it at the minute, emphasized the midfielder.

I would have been prepared to take the action

Lieder impresses that RB Leipzig did not let him go and even accepted it to lose him in the coming summer, however the modification veto obviously depends on the local of Salzburg: On the one hand it is nice since it is great due to the fact that I am an essential gamer. On the other hand, it is likewise difficult because you believe a lot. I have actually resigned myself to it. It simply goes on..

I would have been prepared to take the action in the summer. It was very close, however the Go from Leipzig did not come, the 25-year-old confirmed in September on Serves television

Konrad Lieder with a war note to FC Bayern

With 28 points, RB Leipzig is currently in 3rd location in the Bundesliga table.

With RB Leipzig, Lieder is still high. Bavaria is 6 points ahead. But we showed that we can win against every opponent, emphasized the Austrian worldwide and included: If we do not sleep as in summer season, a lot is still possible.

Lieder is therefore by no methods resentful. In summer there were some subjects for me that I wasted one or the other thoughts, he admitted: However I'm an easy guy. If I am on the pitch, I don't want to lose, and then I do not require to No worries about me.

In summer, Konrad Lieder is stated to have actually been FC Bayern prior to moving from RB Leipzig. Lieder impresses that RB Leipzig did not let him go and even accepted it to lose him in the coming summer season, however the modification veto apparently depends on the native of Salzburg: On the one hand it is great due to the fact that it is good since I am an essential player. Lieder is therefore by no means resentful. With RB Leipzig, Lieder is still high.

Comments

Popular Posts